We have been representing the interests of early care and education businesses for more than three decades. Your yearly membership helps us continue our efforts to:
- Assist child care programs in navigating the many complicated systems around early childhood in Vermont, including the STARs program and Public Pre-Kindergarten funding.
- Provide opportunities to help your business grow and prosper, our professional development calendar, the Food Program, the Farm to Preschool initiative and the Early Learning Express.
- Help families locate child care programs that best meet their needs by providing the most up to date and accurate information about child care choices in our area.
- Advocate for local child care programs within statewide initiatives such as the Let’s Grow Kids Campaign, Building Bright Futures and the Vermont Early Childhood Alliance.
Your membership allows us to be an active voice for early educators and the families they serve.
We offer so many great services to you at a very low cost, but maintaining reliable funding streams to support our work continues to be very difficult. Your membership is an important vote of confidence for us, and helps us to leverage more funding.
Membership benefits include:
- Voucher for Free Professional Development Training Hours
- The Child Care News Newsletter published two times per year
- Discounted Rates at Cheshire Children’s Museum & KidsPLAYce – NEW!
- Windham Child Care Association Membership Card
Fees for membership are as follows:
- Individual/Family Child Care: $30.00 – includes 4 hours of free training
- Licensed Family Child Care: $50.00 – includes 6 hours of free training
- Center based Programs licensed for 20 children and under: $90.00 – includes 8 hours of free training
- Center based Programs licensed for over 20 children: $125.00 – includes 10 hours of free training
To become a member, please fill out and mail a Membership Form, along with payment to:
Windham Child Care Association
130 Birge St.
Brattleboro, VT 05301