Quality child care matters, and the most important factor in quality is a child’s caregiver. Windham Child Care Association’s staff supports the work and professional development of nearly 300 early educators in Windham County. We offer classes, on-site visits, telephone and email consulting, mentorship, professional advising, and access to the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
Windham Child Care Association offers support and resources for teachers, centers, and family child care providers. Contact us if you want to:
- Develop your Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP)
- Find additional or specialized training outside of our region
- Pursue a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential
- Achieve a Northern Lights Level Certificate or Director Credential
- Explore options for college courses, college degrees, or teacher licensure
- Find resources to pay for professional development training or college
- Apply for or increase your STARS (STep Ahead Recognition System)
For assistance, call Windham Child Care Association at 254-5332 ext. 312 and speak with Nancy Witherill.